Shipping & TaxesShipping Information
- All orders are shipped within 24 hours during the week, and all weekend orders are shipped on a Monday
- We use Royal Mail for all shipping and do not make a profit on postage - please visit Royal Mail for an estimate of costs
- All signed-for, insured and express orders require a signature upon receipt
- We are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched
- If you are making a large order we might be able to find a cheaper way to send it to you, so please email email@example.com or call us on +44 (0) 1273 600546 before placing it
- Our mail order department is open from 9-5pm (GMT) Monday to Friday, if you need assistance outside of those hours please email firstname.lastname@example.org
International Duties & UK VAT
If you are an international customer, your package may be subject to duties when it arrives in your country. Unfortunately, we have no way of predicting these charges, as they differ significantly from country to country and are a matter between you and your government that you are responsible for. Since you are a citizen of your country, and are importing the goods yourself. Further information on this matter may be attained from your local customs office.
You should also be aware that some local customs offices may charge a "handling fee" in addition to the duties. Any postage price you pay to Mr Bongo covers the full cost of shipping the goods to you.
We cannot list the shipment as a "gift" on the customs form (even if you are giving the goods to someone as a 'gift') as we are a commercial operation and you have paid us for the products. Sorry, we don't have a choice.
All prices include UK VAT at the current rate. A VAT receipt is available upon request from email@example.com - please include your order number.