Mr Bongo is the trading name of Mr Bongo Worldwide Limited, a company registered in England. The term ‘Mr Bongo’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Chantry Lodge, Pyecombe Street, Pyecombe, West Sussex, BN45 7EE. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Any reproduction or redistribution of any content on this website is prohibited.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, code, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- All orders are subject to availability, and items in your shopping basket are not reserved until payment has been processed.
- Pre-order shipment dates are subject to changes due to manufacturing and delivery dates to us.
- If you have registered interest in a product via our Wishlist facility, we will notify you by email as soon the product or further information becomes available.
Returns & Refunds
- Goods proven damaged on receipt will be replaced by Mr Bongo
- They must arrive back at Mr Bongo warehouse as shipped (unless a photo is provided before shipping) 14 days from receipt. Items should be returned in their original packaging to ensure they are adequately protected in transit.
- We will email a returns label to you - please print and attach. Please note that this does not include postage.
- Please contact email@example.com or call +44 (0) 1273 600546 for further information
- Due to licensing restirctions some releases/tracks are only available in certain territories.
- All MP3 files are encoded at 320k and are 100% DRM-free